Filter by tags: Shin-Kori 5 Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
A ceremony was held on 28 November to mark the installation of the reactor pressure vessel (RPV) of the 1340MWe APR-1400 under construction as unit 5 of South Korea's Shin-Kori nuclear plant.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Tuesday, 03 December 2019
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsreactor-vessel-installed-at-shin-kori-5-7534634
A ceremony was held today to mark the installation of the reactor pressure vessel of the APR-1400 under construction as unit 5 of South Korea's Shin Kori nuclear power plant. The 1340 MWe pressurised water reactor is scheduled to begin commercial operation in March 2023.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 29 November 2019
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Reactor-vessel-installed-at-third-Korean-APR-1400