Filter by tags: Karachi NPP Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC) has announced the completion of cold functional tests at Karachi unit 2 in Pakistan. The two units under construction at the site are the first exports of the Hualong One reactor design.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 06 December 2019
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Cold-tests-completed-at-Karachi-2
An agreement signed by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the Pakistan government on the application of safeguards in connection with the supply by China of two nuclear power reactors for units 2 and 3 at the Karachi NPP (Kanupp) entered into force on 3 May.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Tuesday, 16 May 2017
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newssafeguards-agreement-with-pakistan-enters-into-force-5814934