Filter by tags: Uranium mining United Kingdom United States Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
As the COVID-19 pandemic makes governments and international organisations consider new ways of conducting business and protecting communities, we need to turn the recovery into an opportunity to safeguard the future, writes Christer Viktorsson, director general of the UAE’s Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Tuesday, 12 May 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Viewpoint-Regulators-adapt-to-an-unprecedented-cha
South Australia Royal Commission into the Nuclear Fuel Cycle recommended, in its 344-page report published on 9 May, that South Australia should "further investigate" the feasibility of the storage and disposal of international used nuclear fuel and intermediate-level waste. The commission said South Australia has the attributes and capabilities to manage and dispose of international used nuclear fuel safely, and it would have a significant inter-generational benefit to the community.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Tuesday, 10 May 2016
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newssouth-australia-considers-international-waste-facility-4888242