Filter by tags: Uranium mining Iran Russia Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Nuclear energy has faced serious challenges in recent years because of several factors: competition from low gas prices, subsidised renewables and slow growth in electricity demand in certain markets. But because of several powerful forces we are seeing signs that this year nuclear energy will come roaring back, writes Jarret Adams.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Wednesday, 07 March 2018
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Five-reasons-nuclear-energy-will-rebound-in-2018
UK prime minister Gordon Brown has argued for greater diplomacy and international safeguards in a new world view that involves a greater access to nuclear power, and greater penalties for proliferation, in a speech delivered to the International Nuclear Fuel Cycle Conference in London on March 16.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Monday, 23 March 2009
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsgordon-brown-lays-out-uk-s-nuclear-diplomacy