Filter by tags: Uranium mining South Korea Rosatom Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Saudi Arabia and Kazakhstan on 25 October signed an agreement to cooperate in the peaceful use of nuclear energy. Following a meeting with Saudi Arabia's minister of energy, industry and mineral resource, Khalid Al-Falih, on 24 October, Kazakh energy minister Kanat Bozumbayev said, "Kazakhstan is a leader in the production of natural uranium. We have a joint venture with Russia for uranium enrichment. We produce [fuel] pellets; we are at the stage of creating fuel assemblies. We have the necessary experience, which we can share with our Saudi colleagues."
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 09 November 2016
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newskazakhstan-signs-agreements-with-saudi-arabia-and-russia-5663610
Russia and Bangladesh have signed an intergovernmental agreement on cooperation in the field of atomic energy for peaceful purposes. Meanwhile, Russia plans to cooperate with Namibia in uranium mining and processing.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 21 May 2010
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Russia-and-Bangladesh-agree-to-cooperate