Filter by tags: Uranium mining Japan Framatome Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited (JNFL) have completed an investment of €250m ($307m) to acquire 5% stakes in Orano, the newly formed company created as part of the reorganisation of France’s Areva Group.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Thursday, 01 March 2018
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsmhi-and-jnfl-complete-investment-in-orano-6069531
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited (JNFL) have both completed their investment of some EUR250 million (USD307 million) to acquire 5% stakes in Orano, the former Areva nuclear fuel cycle activities.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/MHI,-JNFL-complete-acquisition-of-Orano-stakes