Filter by tags: United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority Westinghouse Electric Company Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
The UK government has outlined plans to invest £525 million ($686 million) to help develop large and smaller-scale nuclear power plants, and research and develop new advanced modular reactors.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Saturday, 21 November 2020
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsuks-ten-point-plan-supports-small-and-advanced-reactors-8371307
The UK intends to leave the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom), according to explanatory notes to a bill the government published yesterday authorising Brexit. The notes state the bill empowers the prime minister to leave both the European Union and Euratom.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 27 January 2017
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/UK-nuclear-industry-faces-prospect-of-Euratom-exit