Filter by tags: United States France Electric vehicle Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
"A new clean energy economy is emerging - and emerging much faster than many realise," International Energy Agency (IEA) Executive Director Fatih Birol said at the launch of the agency's eighth World Energy Investment report.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 31 May 2023
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiea-report-on-clean-energy-investments-says-little-about-nuclear-10897991
As policymakers grapple with the twin challenges of climate change and a post-COVID economic recovery, the benefits of nuclear power are clearer than ever, but the industry still has some way to go in addressing perceptions of its alleged drawbacks with cost, safety and radioactive waste. This was the overriding message of the three panellists in a webinar held last week by Utilities Middle East in partnership with Russian state nuclear corporation Rosatom.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 01 January 2021
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/The-barrier-to-nuclear-is-perception,-says-panel