Filter by tags: United States Iran Nuclear safety and security Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) director general Rafael Mariano Grossi says that climate change and the energy crisis has led to more countries seeing nuclear power as a solution, as the IAEA increases its forecast for future nuclear capacity.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Tuesday, 27 September 2022
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/IAEA-increases-projection-of-nuclear-power-growth
Iranian officials and a visiting European Union (EU) delegation headed by European Union Foreign Policy Chief Federica Mogherini on 16 April signed various memoranda of understanding for cooperation on research. Iran's participation in the EU Horizon 2020 framework programme was also discussed, Iranian media reported. The European commission, and the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) issued a joint statement on cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy which would include establishment of a regular high-level dialogue meeting once a year (the Framework for Partnership on Nuclear Energy) to review topics of common interest in the nuclear field.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Tuesday, 19 April 2016
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiran-to-co-operate-with-europe-on-nuclear-4868249