Filter by tags: United States Oskarshamn 1 & 2 Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy (GEH) has completed the segmentation of the reactor internals of units 1 and 2 at the Oskarshamn nuclear power plant in Sweden, fulfilling a contract awarded by plant operator OKG AB in December 2016. Large-scale dismantling and demolition of the two boiling water reactors will begin next year.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 20 December 2019
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Dismantling-of-Oskarshamn-reactor-internals-comple
Segmentation of the reactor vessel internals has begun at Sweden's Oskarshamn 2 boiling water reactor.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 16 May 2018
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newssegmentation-starts-at-oskarshamn-2-6153484