Filter by tags: France Germany Coronavirus disease 2019 European Union Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Thirty-five years on from the Chernobyl accident, Ukraine and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) have highlighted their commitment to cooperation in nuclear power. Meanwhile Ukraine’s nuclear regulator has launched the start of operations at a new storage facility for used nuclear fuel at the Chernobyl site.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Wednesday, 28 April 2021
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Title
The Covid-19 pandemic represents the biggest shock to the global energy system in more than seven decades, the International Energy Agency (IEA) has said.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 20 May 2020
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiea-looks-at-the-impact-of-covid-19-on-global-energy-7904408