Filter by tags: France Germany India International Atomic Energy Agency Spain Turkey Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
A surge in well-designed energy policies is needed to put the world on track for a resilient energy system that can meet climate goals, the International Energy Agency said today. Unveiling the latest edition of its flagship publication, the Paris-based organisation noted that worldwide low-carbon electricity generation from nuclear and renewable energies had exceeded coal-fired generation for the first time last year.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Wednesday, 14 October 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/IEA-report-highlights-need-for-new-momentum-behind
Russian state nuclear corporation Rosatom in 2016 will contribute RUB24.6m ($300,000) from its state budget allocation to the International Atomic Energy Agency's (IAEA's) International Project on Innovative Nuclear Reactors and Fuel Cycles (INPRO project), according to a Russian government directive published on the official legal information portal. The directive says Rosatom and the Russian Foreign Ministry will monitor the use of the Russian contribution.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Thursday, 28 January 2016
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsrussia-contributes-to-iaea-inpro-project-4795612