Filter by tags: France Financial crisis of 2007–08 Japan India Germany United States China Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Global electricity demand is set to decline 2% in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the International Energy Agency's (IEA's) first ever Electricity Market Report, which was published today. Nuclear power generation is set to fall by about 4% this year, it says. Global electricity demand is forecast to grow by around 3% next year.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Tuesday, 15 December 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/IEA-charts-COVID-s-impact-on-electricity-market
The Covid-19 pandemic represents the biggest shock to the global energy system in more than seven decades, the International Energy Agency (IEA) has said.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 20 May 2020
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiea-looks-at-the-impact-of-covid-19-on-global-energy-7904408