Filter by tags: France Japan European Union Germany China India International Energy Agency United States Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
A surge in well-designed energy policies is needed to put the world on track for a resilient energy system that can meet climate goals, the International Energy Agency said today. Unveiling the latest edition of its flagship publication, the Paris-based organisation noted that worldwide low-carbon electricity generation from nuclear and renewable energies had exceeded coal-fired generation for the first time last year.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Wednesday, 14 October 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/IEA-report-highlights-need-for-new-momentum-behind
The Covid-19 pandemic represents the biggest shock to the global energy system in more than seven decades, the International Energy Agency (IEA) has said.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 20 May 2020
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiea-looks-at-the-impact-of-covid-19-on-global-energy-7904408