Filter by tags: United Kingdom France Nuclear fuel cycle United States China Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
The case for nuclear as a proven source of clean, reliable and sustainable electricity supply should be clear to all, but the business case for nuclear is also becoming better understood, World Nuclear Association Director General Sama Bilbao y León told delegates at the New Nuclear Capital 2020 virtual conference yesterday. The following is an abridged version of her presentation.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Saturday, 12 December 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Speech-The-business-case-for-nuclear-energy
The head of the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI), Ali Akbar Salehi, said on 8 April in a message marking National Nuclear Technology Day that Iran’s nuclear activities were continuing despite the novel coronavirus outbreak and continuing US sanctions.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 15 April 2020
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiran-pushes-ahead-with-nuclear-development-despite-pandemic-restrictions-7871976