Filter by tags: United Kingdom France Iran North Korea Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) cannot judge whether Iran will choose to become only the second country, after North Korea, ever to deny its inspectors access to nuclear sites, IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi said today. Grossi was speaking in an interview with Francois Murphy, chief correspondent of Reuters in Austria, where the IAEA is headquartered. The interview was held on the first day of the Reuters Next virtual summit that is taking place until 14 January.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Tuesday, 12 January 2021
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/IAEA-confined-to-piecemeal-updates-from-Iran-says
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) announced on 22 July that director-general Yukiya Amano had died.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2019
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiaea-head-yukiya-amano-dies-aged-72-7326343