Filter by tags: United Kingdom China France India Joe Biden Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
As talks continue in Vienna on reactivation of the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) between Iran the P5+1 group of countries (the USA, UK, France, Russia, and China plus Germany), a quarterly report on Iran by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director Rafael Grossi indicated that Iran is continuing to breach the enrichment limits set by the JCPOA, under which Iran agreed to limit its nuclear development in return for the lifting of sanctions.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Friday, 04 June 2021
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiran-accelerates-its-nuclear-development-as-talks-continue-8788545
International treaties governing nuclear security serve as frameworks based on shared experience, but they are not a substitute for practical and ongoing cooperation. This was one of the messages from delegates at NP1 - The Nuclear Power Conference Israel - Threats, Challenges, Opportunities.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Saturday, 05 December 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Extending-nuclear-cooperation-to-the-Middle-East