Filter by tags: United Kingdom Office of Gas and Electricity Markets Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
South Korea’s Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy (MOTIE) and the UK’s Department for Energy Security & Net Zero (DESNZ) signed a Clean Energy Partnership during the state visit of President Yoon Suk Yeo to the UK. The partnership was signed by MOTIE’s Minister Bang Moon Kyu and the UK Secretary of State for Energy Security and Net Zero, Claire Coutinho. It reaffirms their consensus on the initiatives of the Carbon Free Alliance, expanding technology collaboration in clean energy and establishing high-level discussions on these agendas.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Saturday, 25 November 2023
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newskorea-and-uk-establish-clean-energy-partnership-11323898
The British government has published documents which show "significant progress" towards implementing a Regulated Asset Base (RAB) funding model for new nuclear power projects. It has set out its case for the Sizewell C project to receive funding under the model and launched a consultation on how projects would receive RAB financing.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Wednesday, 15 June 2022
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/UK-government-confirms-Sizewell-C-eligible-for-RAB