Filter by tags: United Kingdom Iran International Atomic Energy Agency Pakistan Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
International treaties governing nuclear security serve as frameworks based on shared experience, but they are not a substitute for practical and ongoing cooperation. This was one of the messages from delegates at NP1 - The Nuclear Power Conference Israel - Threats, Challenges, Opportunities.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Saturday, 05 December 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Extending-nuclear-cooperation-to-the-Middle-East
Leaked memoranda from the US embassy in London to Washington from 2007-9 reveal angst over Iran’s nuclear power programme, concern about international fuel banks, and the head of the IAEA, according to a series of nuclear power-related documents published by Wikileaks and UK newspaper The Daily Telegraph earlier this year. The most notable findings are summarized below.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Friday, 04 March 2011
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newswikileaks-reveals-art-of-nuclear-diplomacy