Filter by tags: United Kingdom Japan France India AP1000 Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Japan’s Toshiba Corp’s US nuclear subsidiary, Westinghouse Electric, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in New York court. Westinghouse listed $10bn each in assets and liabilities in its filing in US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 29 March 2017
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newswestinghouse-files-for-bankruptcy-5773901
The UK intends to leave the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom), according to explanatory notes to a bill the government published yesterday authorising Brexit. The notes state the bill empowers the prime minister to leave both the European Union and Euratom.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 27 January 2017
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/UK-nuclear-industry-faces-prospect-of-Euratom-exit