Filter by tags: Framatome Canada France Russia Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Leonam Guimaraes, president of Brazil's state nuclear power company Eletronuclear, told Reuters that Brazil plans to complete the delayed unit 3 at its Angra NPP in partnership with either China's National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC), France's EDF or Russia state nuclear corporation Rosatom.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 30 October 2019
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsbrazil-seeks-partners-to-complete-angra-3-7478476
Nuclear energy has faced serious challenges in recent years because of several factors: competition from low gas prices, subsidised renewables and slow growth in electricity demand in certain markets. But because of several powerful forces we are seeing signs that this year nuclear energy will come roaring back, writes Jarret Adams.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Wednesday, 07 March 2018
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Five-reasons-nuclear-energy-will-rebound-in-2018