Filter by tags: Saudi Arabia International Atomic Energy Agency Russia France Iran Uranium Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
International treaties governing nuclear security serve as frameworks based on shared experience, but they are not a substitute for practical and ongoing cooperation. This was one of the messages from delegates at NP1 - The Nuclear Power Conference Israel - Threats, Challenges, Opportunities.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Saturday, 05 December 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Extending-nuclear-cooperation-to-the-Middle-East
Saudi Arabia has sent a request for information (RFI) to international suppliers to build two nuclear power plants, the first step towards a formal tender, Reuters reported on 31 October citing “three sources”.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Saturday, 04 November 2017
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newssaudi-arabia-prepares-for-nuclear-construction-5964434