Filter by tags: International Civil Aviation Organization Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) have agreed to enhance cooperation on the transport of radioactive materials by air to improve the efficiency and speed of shipments. Cooperation between the two organisations began in 1960.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Thursday, 16 November 2023
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiaea-and-icao-strengthen-cooperation-on-transport-of-radioactive-materials-11301057
A broader global effort is planned to ensure the smooth transportation of nuclear products, such as those used in vital medical diagnosis and treatment and in food safety, as well as in the nuclear energy sector, delegates at the 67th International Atomic Energy Agency General Conference were told.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Thursday, 28 September 2023
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Human-cost-of-delay-and-denial-of-nuclear-shipment