Filter by tags: Africa United States Russia Iran Uranium Egypt Turkey Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
The World Nuclear Association (WNA) on 8 September launched the 2021 edition of The Nuclear Fuel Report, concluding that the positive trend in nuclear generating capacity projections that began in the previous (2019) report continues.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Friday, 10 September 2021
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newswna-nuclear-fuel-report-urges-uranium-development-9067794
Uzbekistan's preparations to build its first nuclear power plant are gathering pace with a sense of making up for lost time. The Central Asian country became a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as long ago as 1994, has 50 years of experience in nuclear research and is the world's fifth biggest producer of uranium.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 04 October 2019
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/The-most-experienced-newcomer-to-nuclear-power