Filter by tags: Crane (machine) Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Akkuyu Nuclear, a subsidiary of Rosatom has received a loan from Sovcombank of up to $300 million for a period of seven years to finance the construction of the Akkuyu nuclear power plant in Turkey.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Thursday, 14 January 2021
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newssovcombank-delivers-loan-for-akkuyu-npp-as-work-continues-8453197
Rosatom has completed the delivery of steam generators for the Akkuyu 1 and Rooppur 1 units under construction in Turkey and Bangladesh. The equipment was produced by Atommash, part of the Volgodonsk branch of Rosatom’s engineering subsidiary AEM Technology.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Saturday, 03 October 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Russian-completes-steam-generators-for-Akkuyu-and