Filter by tags: China France India Argentina International Atomic Energy Agency Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Innovation has always been at the heart of the nuclear power industry and its future depends on this commitment to technological advancement in both large and small reactor designs. This was the message of the International Framework for Nuclear Energy Cooperation (IFNEC) General Ministerial Conference held in Washington DC last week.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Tuesday, 19 November 2019
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Conference-Advancing-the-rebirth-of-nuclear-power
Russian state nuclear corporation Rosatom in 2016 will contribute RUB24.6m ($300,000) from its state budget allocation to the International Atomic Energy Agency's (IAEA's) International Project on Innovative Nuclear Reactors and Fuel Cycles (INPRO project), according to a Russian government directive published on the official legal information portal. The directive says Rosatom and the Russian Foreign Ministry will monitor the use of the Russian contribution.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Thursday, 28 January 2016
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsrussia-contributes-to-iaea-inpro-project-4795612