Filter by tags: Kursk II Russia Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
The evaporative cooling tower at Russia’s Kursk II nuclear power plant will be the highest in Russia at 179m, the plant has announced.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 29 January 2020
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newshighest-cooling-tower-in-russia-to-be-built-at-kursk-ii-7743761
The core catcher for the second unit at Kursk II in Russia has been delivered to the construction site in Western Russia. Kursk II will be the first nuclear power plant to use the VVER-TOI (typical optimised, with enhanced information) reactor design.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Saturday, 26 October 2019
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Kursk-II-2-core-catcher-arrives-on-site