Filter by tags: Iran International Atomic Energy Agency Research reactor United States China Uranium Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
The head of the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI), Ali Akbar Salehi, said on 8 April in a message marking National Nuclear Technology Day that Iran’s nuclear activities were continuing despite the novel coronavirus outbreak and continuing US sanctions.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 15 April 2020
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiran-pushes-ahead-with-nuclear-development-despite-pandemic-restrictions-7871976
China has begun the shipment of low-enriched uranium (LEU) fuel for use in the Nigeria Research Reactor-1 (NIRR-1), a Chinese-supplied Miniature Neutron Source Reactor that currently uses high-enriched uranium (HEU) fuel.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 19 October 2018
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/LEU-fuel-en-route-to-Nigerian-research-reactor