Filter by tags: Barsebäck 1&2 Uniper Oskarshamn 1 & 2 Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
EDF subsidiary Cyclife Sweden AB has signed an eight-year contract with Uniper for the treatment and recycling of contaminated metal generated through the decommissioning of Oskarshamn 1 and 2 and Barsebäck 1 and 2. Uniper has a common strategy for dismantling and demolishing the units, which were shut down between 1999 and 2017.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2019
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Cyclife-to-process-Swedish-decommissioning-waste-m
Germany-based Uniper (a subsidiary of Fortum) is to coordinate the demolition of nuclear reactors at Sweden’s two-unit Barsebäck nuclear plant and at Oskarshamn 1&2. Decommissioning work has already started at all four reactors.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 02 January 2019
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsuniper-to-coordinate-demolition-of-swedish-reactors--6918959