Filter by tags: Nuclear fuel United States Department of Energy Rosatom Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Russia's Siberian Chemical Combine (SCC) projects a doubling of its net profit by the end of 2016, although proceeds will remain approximately at the level as the previous year. SCC director general Sergey Tochilin told journalists at a public dialogue forum held in Seversk on 24 June that in 2016, SCC's proceeds will increase to RUB14.4bn ($221m) against RUB14.3bn the previous year. Revenues from nuclear product sales will be about RUB9.77bn (RUB9.75bn in 2015) and revenues from general industry operations will amount to RUB4.63bn (RUB4.52bn in 2015).
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 29 June 2016
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsrussias-scc-doubles-its-profits-4936380
The first shipment of highly enriched uranium (HEU) liquid used nuclear fuel from the IIN-3M research reactor in Tashkent for reprocessing in Russia has been completed.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Monday, 28 September 2015
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Uzbek-research-reactor-fuel-shipped-to-Russia