Filter by tags: Tunisia Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
As policymakers grapple with the twin challenges of climate change and a post-COVID economic recovery, the benefits of nuclear power are clearer than ever, but the industry still has some way to go in addressing perceptions of its alleged drawbacks with cost, safety and radioactive waste. This was the overriding message of the three panellists in a webinar held last week by Utilities Middle East in partnership with Russian state nuclear corporation Rosatom.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 01 January 2021
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/The-barrier-to-nuclear-is-perception,-says-panel
As part of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) efforts to promote awareness of nuclear security, young professionals from 14 countries attended the first Arabic-language international school on nuclear security held in Cairo.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Tuesday, 23 August 2016
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsiaea-nuclear-security-school-held-in-egypt-4986138