Filter by tags: NuScale Power Holtec International Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
South Korean national financial institutions K-Sure (Korea Trade Insurance Corporation) and Kexim (Export-Import Bank of Korea) have both signed agreements with US-based Holtec International and Korea’s Hyundai Engineering & Construction to provide financial support for SMR-160 projects around the world.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 10 May 2023
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsholtec-and-hyundai-win-korean-financial-support-for-smr-160-10831816
Two South Korean national financial institutions - Korea Trade Insurance Corporation (K-Sure) and the Export-Import Bank of Korea (KEXIM) - have each entered into agreements with Holtec International and Hyundai Engineering & Construction to provide financial support for SMR-160 projects around the world.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Thursday, 04 May 2023
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/Team-Holtec-signs-agreements-with-Korean-financial