Filter by tags: NuScale Power Estonia Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Estonia's Fermi Energia has selected GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy's (GEH's) BWRX-300 small modular reactor (SMR) for potential deployment in the Baltic country by the early 2030s. Two other SMR designs had been under consideration.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Thursday, 09 February 2023
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/BWRX-300-selected-for-Estonia-s-first-nuclear-powe
US-based NuScale Power recently announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Estonian energy company Fermi Energia under which Fermi Energia will evaluate NuScale’s small modular reactor (SMR) design for deployment in Estonia.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Wednesday, 31 August 2022
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsnuscale-power-and-fermi-energia-to-explore-advanced-nuclear-application-in-estonia-9965998