Filter by tags: Nuclear Newcomer Egypt Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Uzbekistan's preparations to build its first nuclear power plant are gathering pace with a sense of making up for lost time. The Central Asian country became a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as long ago as 1994, has 50 years of experience in nuclear research and is the world's fifth biggest producer of uranium.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 04 October 2019
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/The-most-experienced-newcomer-to-nuclear-power
Russia and Uganda have signed an intergovernmental agreement on cooperation in the peaceful use of nuclear energy.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Thursday, 26 September 2019
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsrussia-signs-agreements-with-uganda-and-zambia-7424055