Filter by tags: South Korea ITER Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Canada’s Minister of International Trade, François-Philippe Champagne, on 17 April signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (Iter) on possible Canadian participation in construct the fusion reactor now being built at Cadarache in France.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Monday, 30 April 2018
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newscanada-considers-rejoining-iter-6133160
The UK intends to leave the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom), according to explanatory notes to a bill the government published yesterday authorising Brexit. The notes state the bill empowers the prime minister to leave both the European Union and Euratom.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Friday, 27 January 2017
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/UK-nuclear-industry-faces-prospect-of-Euratom-exit