Filter by tags: Japan India Germany Russia South Korea United States Clear all tag filters
2 news articles found
Global electricity demand is set to decline 2% in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the International Energy Agency's (IEA's) first ever Electricity Market Report, which was published today. Nuclear power generation is set to fall by about 4% this year, it says. Global electricity demand is forecast to grow by around 3% next year.
- Source: World Nuclear News
- Date: Tuesday, 15 December 2020
- Original article: world-nuclear-news.org/Articles/IEA-charts-COVID-s-impact-on-electricity-market
Russian state nuclear corporation Rosatom in 2016 will contribute RUB24.6m ($300,000) from its state budget allocation to the International Atomic Energy Agency's (IAEA's) International Project on Innovative Nuclear Reactors and Fuel Cycles (INPRO project), according to a Russian government directive published on the official legal information portal. The directive says Rosatom and the Russian Foreign Ministry will monitor the use of the Russian contribution.
- Source: NEI Magazine
- Date: Thursday, 28 January 2016
- Original article: neimagazine.com/news/newsrussia-contributes-to-iaea-inpro-project-4795612